Welcome2TheBronx, Ed García Conde’s Melrose & South Bronx based blog, announced a Bronx Fashion Week Ticket Contest. The contest brings attention to both Bronx Fashion Week and Garcia’s blog in the form of Fashion awareness. Look for some interesting answers to the question of ‘what Bronx Fashion or fashion in general means to you.’
On Friday, September 5th, Bronx Fashion Week will kick off for the first time in Bronx history. This celebration of fashion will be held at the historic mansion, the Andrew Freedman Home on the Grand Concourse and will be a 3-day event lasting until Sunday the 7th.
Welcome2TheBronx is giving away 3 pairs of VIP tickets giving you access to one (1) of the three evenings, from 5:30PM to 9PM, and here’s what you have to do to win the tickets:
- Take a selfie (or have someone take a picture for you) showing us your own unique fashion and submit it to us via email at email@example.com with the subject heading: Free Bronx Fashion Week Tickets.
- Briefly tell us in your own words what Bronx Fashion or fashion in general means to you.
- We will then post your picture on Instagram and Welcome2TheBronx’s Facebook Page and whoever gets the most likes within a 48 hour period wins!
- Make sure to tell your friends, family, loved ones, and network to like us on Instagram and Facebook so that they may vote for you!
- All submissions must be received by no later than Friday, August 22nd by 11:59PM. The contest will run from Monday, August 25th at Midnight until Tuesday, August 26th at 11:59PM
Details for Bronx Fashion Week are as follows:
- On all 3 days of the event there will be a Business Expo from 10AM to 4PM where various vendors will be showcasing their works alongside community based organizations.
- VIP Networking event will be held from 5:30PM to 6:30PM on each day of this event.
- Fashion Runway Show from 7:00PM to 9PM on all 3 days as well.
Bronx Fashion Week will be showcasing collections from styles such as Avant Garde, Casual Wear, and Couture and will be hosted and emceed by the following individuals: