Fire!

As reported by Sal Conforto.

This morning a fire broke out in a two family home on Union Port Road and Morris Park. Deputy Chief Gunning reports that the fire was caused by an electrical failure. Even though the property was fully occupied at the time of the fire. No fatalities were reported and all children and adults are safe.

At a time with an increase in demand for Fire Department services the men and women of the Department once again performed in an exemplary manner that kept property damage to a minimum with no loss of life.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Share this Article: